Thank you for shopping with FINETHER!
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by FINETHER or FINETHER’s authorized resellers are covered by the 12-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● FINETHER must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through FINETHER or FINETHER’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized FINETHER reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by FINETHER quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by FINETHER, FINETHER takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. FINETHER does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.